Re-syncing invoices in Cloud Depot is easy and fast
1. Select either the Invoice tab or the Purchase Orders tab
2. Click the button under Status, if the invoice is in fault this button will be showing as Fault
Select the resync button
- Using Xero Invoice numbers as your Xero invoice number option in Cloud Depot will cause a double up, the old, original should be manually deleted from Xero.
- Using Autotask Invoice Id's or Autotask Invoice Numbers as your Xero invoice number option in Cloud Depot will cause the original invoice will be overridden.
3. You will see in the Log that a invoice re-sync has been requested, this resync process will take about 30 seconds to begin the sync process. You can see an update of the logs by clicking the refresh table button.