This article describes how to use the Xero SSO (signal sign-on) option to log into Cloud Depot without having to use a username and password.
Before you begin you will need to have Cloud Depot two-factor authentication turned on.
1. Navigate to [User name], view profile
2. Click Enable login in with Xero
3. Complete the login with Xero
4. Single Sign-On will be active within the profile, if you would like to disable the Single Sign-On click the Active button.
- Two-factor Authentication is required to be active on your account.
- Your username and password will still remain active after Single Sign-On is active.
- Single Sign-On doesn’t override any access IP restrictions (if any) that are setup those rules will still apply.