How to link your Customer Portal to the Pay Button in Xero
We automatically generate the Xero pay online URL in your Customer Portal settings.
Click on Recurring Payments in the left-hand menu and choose Configuration. From there, select the Customer Portal area and click on the grey Configure button.
By default you will see the Details tab. Click through to the Xero Payment Details tab.
You will need to follow the below instructions to input the Xero Pay Online URL into Xero.
1. Copy the Xero Pay Online URL. You might like to paste it into Notepad.
2. Log into Xero. Click on your company name in the top left corner, then select Settings.
3. Select Payment Services
4. Select Other Available Payment Service > Custom Payment URL
5. Paste the Xero Pay Online Link text into Xero. Click Save
6. Navigate to Invoice Settings within Xero
7. For each branding theme you would like to present the Cloud Depot Payment button, edit that branding theme and select Cloud Depot as the Credit Card Service - Done!
For further instructions please visit